Complex and juicy, Roy G Biv is the embodiment of the light roast spectrum. Composed of two light roasted coffees from Colombia and Costa Rica, Roy G Biv represents all that is good about light roasts while preserving the smooth mouthfeel that cold brew drinkers crave. RoyG Biv is composed of 75% Colombian coffee from Huila and 25% Costa Rican coffee from Chirripó. With a juiciness reminiscent of citrus and berries, and the smoothness of cream and black tea, RoyG Biv is like pot of liquid gold at the end of a rainbow. Taste the flavor wheel rainbow and drink a glass today.
- Open this box and pull out the cello-wrapped filter-bag full of coffee. Then remove the filter-bag from the cello-wrapping.
- Set filter-bag into the bottom of a vessel of your choosing. The vessel must be large enough to hold 64oz of water, i.e., large pitcher, food-safe bucket, or kitchen bowl.
- Fill your vessel with 64oz of room temperature water.
- Place lid or covering on your brewing vessel and keep stored at room temperature for 15 hours.
- After the 15 hour brew time is complete, lift the filter out and let the liquid drain from the filter to capture all the cold brew goodness.
- Once brewed, this product is best stored in an airtight container and must be refrigerated. We recommend drinking this within 2 weeks.