Jet Black is a cold brew that’s smooth, chocolatey, and delicious. Composed of Farm to Cup coffees from Nicaragua and Colombia, Jet Black is a blend of two smooth coffees that delivers just the right amount of sweetness. With 75% dark roasted Nicaraguan coffee from Jinotega and 25% light roasted Colombian coffee from Huila, Jet Black strikes the perfect balance for dark and light roast drinkers alike. Whether you enjoy it black or with cream, Jet Black is a sweet, creamy treat that will leave you feeling just as smooth as it tastes.
- Open this box and pull out the cello-wrapped filter-bag full of coffee. Then remove the filter-bag from the cello-wrapping.
- Set filter-bag into the bottom of a vessel of your choosing. The vessel must be large enough to hold 64oz of water, i.e., large pitcher, food-safe bucket, or kitchen bowl.
- Fill your vessel with 64oz of room temperature water.
- Place lid or covering on your brewing vessel and keep stored at room temperature for 15 hours.
- After the 15 hour brew time is complete, lift the filter out and let the liquid drain from the filter to capture all the cold brew goodness.
- Once brewed, this product is best stored in an airtight container and must be refrigerated. We recommend drinking this within 2 weeks.