Jet Black is a cold brew that’s rich, chocolatey, and delicious. Like Saturday morning cartoons, this cold brew is a timeless classic that everyone loves. Composed of Farm to Cup coffees from Huila, Colombia, Jet Black is a blend of smooth coffees that delivers just the right amount of sweetness. While 75% of the blend is roasted dark, 25% is light roasted to bring a nice acidity to the glass. Jet Black strikes the perfect balance for dark and light roast drinkers alike. Whether you enjoy it black or with cream, Jet Black is a sweet, creamy treat that will leave you feeling just as smooth as it tastes.
- Open this box and pull out the cello-wrapped filter-bag full of coffee. Then remove the filter-bag from the cello-wrapping.
- Set filter-bag into the bottom of a vessel of your choosing. The vessel must be large enough to hold 64oz of water, i.e., large pitcher, food-safe bucket, or kitchen bowl.
- Fill your vessel with 64oz of room temperature water.
- Place lid or covering on your brewing vessel and keep stored at room temperature for 15 hours.
- After the 15 hour brew time is complete, lift the filter out and let the liquid drain from the filter to capture all the cold brew goodness.
- Once brewed, this product is best stored in an airtight container and must be refrigerated. We recommend drinking this within 2 weeks.