True Blue is a decaffeinated cold brew that tastes like cream, chocolate, and dried fruit, but won’t leave you feeling jittery. Composed of an ethyl-acetate processed decaffeinated coffee that’s roasted two ways, True Blue is a blend of two delicious coffees that taste even better when they’re together. With 50% light roasted Colombian decaf coffee and 50% dark roasted Colombian decaf, True Blue is for those devoted to drinking coffee, sans jitters. No matter how you enjoy it, True Blue will leave you feeling just right.
- Open this box and pull out the cello-wrapped filter-bag full of coffee. Then remove the filter-bag from the cello-wrapping.
- Set filter-bag into the bottom of a vessel of your choosing. The vessel must be large enough to hold 64oz of water, i.e., large pitcher, food-safe bucket, or kitchen bowl.
- Fill your vessel with 64oz of room temperature water.
- Place lid or covering on your brewing vessel and keep stored at room temperature for 15 hours.
- After the 15 hour brew time is complete, lift the filter out and let the liquid drain from the filter to capture all the cold brew goodness.
- Once brewed, this product is best stored in an airtight container and must be refrigerated. We recommend drinking this within 2 weeks.