The Hario V60 is a beloved brewing tool among us Coffee Geeks. This cone shaped dripper lets hot water flow toward the center, allowing it to stay in contact with the coffee grounds longer and ensuring a proper extraction of taste and aroma. When coffee is properly extracted, you get all the flavors that were meant to be in your cup, without those undesirable flavors that can appear when coffee is not brewed correctly. Try the Hario V60 No. 2 for yourself to see why we are big fans.
Size: 4.7″ x 5.5″ x 4″
- Heat resistant porcelain
- Retains heat to help ensure a constant temperature throughout brewing
- Brews 1 to 4 cups at a time
- Cone shape helps to ensure proper coffee extraction
- Spiral ribs allows for ideal coffee expansion
- Large single hole can change coffee taste according to the speed of water flow