The Chemex is the ultimate pour-over brew method. Few products in this century can match the flawless blending of design and function of the Chemex. Its visual elegance has earned it a place in the permanent collection of New York’s Corning Museum of Glass. Make your kitchen look like a museum with this piece of art. And it brews a pretty mean cup of coffee, if you ask us. Large enough for brewing for yourself and friends, this 8-cup Chemex has a 40oz capacity for the good stuff.
Size: 6.4″ x 10.7″ x 1.8″
- Non-porous heat resistant borosilicate glass
- Handwash or dishwasher safe
- Timeless and elegant design
- Made of non-porous borosilicate glass which will not absorb odors or chemical residues
- Allows coffee to be covered and refrigerated for reheating without losing flavor
- Glass handle makes for easy pouring