Upcoming Merch & Designs:
RASPBERRY CACAO BURUNDI
Coffees from Burundi carry similar cup characteristics to Kenyan coffees due to comparable growing environment, agricultural practices, and coffee varieties. We’re talking about tart acidity similar to cran-raspberry limeade and a mouthfeel similar to apple juice. This offering from the Nyagishiru Washing Station delivers a dynamic East African profile you love to sip during Milwaukee’s winter months.
HAZY PEACH ETHIOPIA
Ethiopian coffees are highly sought after for their vibrant fruit and floral characteristics. Hazy Peach is nothing short of this, with flavors of stone fruits like peach, apricots, and plums and a mouthfeel reminiscent of green tea. Hazy Peach is offered to us from the Qunqana Washing Station in Sidma, Ethiopia and is sure to serve you a refreshing start every morning.
- 12/11 – 12/24 Gift Card Giveback: Our holiday gift card sale is on! Be sure to talk to your customers about this promotion!
- 12/21 – 12/24 15% off Beans & Merch In Cafes & Online: Stay tuned for more information on this upcoming sale.
- 12/26 Ring of Fire Temporarily Discontinued: Hey Teams! Our Guatemala usage has been very high and we projected that we’d run out of all of our coffees from San Miguel in early January. Since coffee is a crop and we don’t have an infinite supply, we’ve come up with some steps to mitigate the problem.
1) We will temporarily discontinue Ring of Fire effective Dec 26th.
2) We are sourcing a spot Guatemala to keep 3 Volcanoes active in the line.
3) We will be launching a fresh and delicious Peru as a seasonal light roast called “Jasmine Mist Peru.” The plan will be to keep this in the line until at least spring launch.
- 12/28 – 1/10 20% off Holiday Coffee Boxes & Holiday Coffee Tins: Stay tuned for more information on this upcoming sale.
December & January Programming Calendar:
Coffee Notification Sheets
Our Short Run, Small Batch, Reserve, Seasonal, Year Round, Decaf, and Cold Brew Coffee Notification Sheets as well as Dial-in Cards are now available online. Click the button below to check out the blog, which will be updated before each new coffee launch.
Bakery Resource Guide
Our bakery notification sheets are now available online. Click the button below to check out the blog, which will be updated before each new bakery or drink launch.