Good afternoon Squad,
Thank you to everyone who shared in our excitement regarding our new B Corp status during our last round of NSL Workshops. As we mentioned, gaining B Corp status is not the end of the road. We’re excited to continue to improve and develop as a B Corp and as such we are committed to growing in diversity, equity and inclusion. In order to progress in this work and to build strong goals for the purpose of DEI, we need all of your help.
Understanding our diversity is heavily instrumental in helping us progress in this very important work. Therefore, Teams & People will be working closely with Team Leaders to give all team members time and the necessary tools to update their information in Paycor if they have not already done so. To be clear, this information is accessible to a small group of people, Teams & People Team and Accounting, and it is used to help us understand where we stand as a company in totality.
To help each of you navigate this process, please review the following instructions.
- Log into your Paycor account on a computer. (If you are having trouble accessing your account, please contact teams@
- From your home page, select “Profile Summary” (top left side of screen).
- Select “Personal Information”
- Select the “Edit” button on the right hand side of the screen, and complete all boxes.
- **It is essential that we can gather information in each of these areas accurately. Please complete these sections as follows, and to the best of your ability…
- There are now two gender drop downs. The first indicates the gender which you were assigned at birth and is used only for insurance purposes. Please make sure this information is accurate.
- Please also update the Gender Identity field to indicate female, male, non-binary, or other. This section is labeled by Paycor as optional, but it’s really the information we need as we will be using to accurately measure gender diversity within the company.
- Ethnicity/Race: Please select the option that most closely applies to you. If you have any questions about this information, please click the little “i” above the box, and note the anti-discrimination notice offered in this information box.
- If you have questions about any of these sections, please use the “i” to guide you in understanding the options. You can also reach out to us directly by emailing email@example.com.
As mentioned, we will be working closely with team leaders to make sure all team members are scheduled 5-10 minutes to complete this work while clocked in, and of course, please reach out if you are having any issues.
Thank you all! Have an excellent week!
Director of Education