This lot is 100% Bourbon, known as the pinot noir of coffee—exhibiting deep, complex sweetness and a luscious, yet delicate body. In a glass of Ring of Fire, you’ll taste the results of high-altitude growth. You’ll notice a sweet lemonade-like acidity complemented by a pleasant, honeydew melon-like body and cocoa finish.
- Open this box and pull out the cello-wrapped filter-bag full of coffee. Then remove the filter-bag from the cello-wrapping.
- Set filter-bag into the bottom of a vessel of your choosing. The vessel must be large enough to hold 64oz of water, i.e., large pitcher, food-safe bucket, or kitchen bowl.
- Fill your vessel with 64oz of room temperature water.
- Place lid or covering on your brewing vessel and keep stored at room temperature for 15 hours.
- After the 15 hour brew time is complete, lift the filter out and let the liquid drain from the filter to capture all the cold brew goodness.
- Once brewed, this product is best stored in an airtight container and must be refrigerated. We recommend drinking this within 2 weeks.