A partnership between Big Spoon Roasters & Stone Creek Coffee, this Espresso Nut Butter was small-batch crafted using the highest quality, most sustainably produced ingredients from trusted partners and growers. Perfect on toast, pancakes, and so much more. Heck, you can even showcase this in a batch of nut butter cookies or bars…the possibilities are endless. Our Espresso Nut Butter is one tasty treat not to be passed up.
- Roasted Almonds, Roasted Peanuts, Raw Coconut Crystals, Ground Green Bike Coffee Beans, Vanilla Bean Powder, Cinnamon, and Sea Salt
- Almonds – Big Spoon uses heirloom Mission variety almonds sourced directly from Treehouse Farms in the San Joaquin Valley of California. Treehouse’s exceptional sustainability efforts include super-efficient, water-saving micro-irrigation systems which are powered by on-site solar panels. Treehouse Farms is also Bee Friendly Certified. These almonds are pasteurized with steam, not chemicals.
- Peanuts – Big Spoon uses organic Cordoban Runner peanuts, sourced from a group of growers in Argentina. Peanuts are indigenous to South America, and Argentina has an abundance of land ideal for peanut cultivation, with a naturally high soil fertility that requires little to no fertilizers to produce large yields and healthy crops. The drier and cooler climate, as opposed to the warmer, humid climate of the American Southeast, is much less conducive to aflatoxin growth. In addition, the terroir of Cordoba produces a naturally sweeter, denser peanut. Some think they are the best peanuts in the world. In fact, no others come close.
- Sea Salt – Big Spoon uses sea salt comes from Jacobsen Salt Co. It is hand-harvested from the pristine waters of the Netarts Bay on the Oregon coast.
- Coconut Nectar – Big Spoon uses organic Coconut Secret coconut nectar in crystal form for extra texture.
- Vegan, Palm Free, Dairy Free, & Soy Free
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Store in a cool, dry place and out of direct sunlight
- Refrigeration is not necessary
- It is recommend to store the jar upside down to reverse the typical direction of the natural oil separation and ease stirring when you’re ready to dive back in. It is also suggested to flip the jar every few weeks to let gravity do the “stirring.”
- Sustainable ingredients are grown and sourced from all over the world.
- Roasted, blended, and packaged in Hillsborough, NC, USA.