ASTROSAURUS PINT GLASS
The pint glass is the glass that started it all. It’s a time tested design originally used as a shaker or mixing glass for bartenders. It has slowly turned into a staple in nearly every household. Why not add one more to your collection? Show off your love for all things space & dinos with this conduit for the ultimate brew to mouth delivery.
- Organic Epoxy Ink
- Do not microwave due to metallic ink
- Handwash recommended due to delicate design
- Made in the USA or Mexico and printed in Kentucky, USA
ROY G BIV
Complex and juicy, Roy G Biv is the embodiment of the light roast spectrum. Composed of two light roasted coffees from Colombia and Costa Rica, Roy G Biv represents all that is good about light roasts while preserving the smooth mouthfeel that cold brew drinkers crave. Roy G Biv is composed of 75% Colombian coffee from Huila and 25% Costa Rican coffee from Chirripó. With a juiciness reminiscent of citrus and berries, and the smoothness of cream and black tea, Roy G Biv is like a pot of liquid gold at the end of a rainbow. Taste the flavor wheel rainbow and drink a glass today.
Jet Black is a cold brew that’s rich, chocolatey, and delicious. Like Saturday morning cartoons, this cold brew is a timeless classic that everyone loves. Composed of Farm to Cup coffees from Huila, Colombia, Jet Black is a blend of smooth coffees that delivers just the right amount of sweetness. While 75% of the blend is roasted dark, 25% is light roasted to bring a nice acidity to the glass. Jet Black strikes the perfect balance for dark and light roast drinkers alike. Whether you enjoy it black or with cream, Jet Black is a sweet, creamy treat that will leave you feeling just as smooth as it tastes.
COLD BREW FILTER PACK BREWING INSTRUCTIONS
- Open this box and pull out the cello-wrapped filter-bag full of coffee. Then remove the filter-bag from the cello-wrapping.
- Set filter-bag into the bottom of a vessel of your choosing. The vessel must be large enough to hold 64oz of water, i.e., large pitcher, food-safe bucket, or kitchen bowl.
- Fill your vessel with 64oz of room temperature water.
- Place lid or covering on your brewing vessel and keep stored at room temperature for 15 hours.
- After the 15 hour brew time is complete, lift the filter out and let the liquid drain from the filter to capture all the cold brew goodness.
- Once brewed, this product is best stored in an airtight container and must be refrigerated. We recommend drinking this within 2 weeks.