The company behind this deliciously delicate treat, aptly named Coffee Blossom Honey, travels and sources each micro lot of honey made from coffee blossoms with the goal of strengthening farmer relationships, promoting bee education, improving quality, and building sustainability. With our own Farm to Cup mission and values, this is a company that we can get behind. This unique product is something that both coffee and tea enthusiasts can enjoy. Coffee Blossom Honey pairs well with coffee, tea, and cheese, but the possibilities are endless. Slather on toast, add to your yogurt bowl, cocktail, or any baked goods because this is delightfully versatile. Grab a jar of this Coffee Blossom Honey for another tasty treat produced by the beloved coffee plant.
Size: 12 oz
- Pure honey sourced from a coffee farm in Guatemala
- The packaging made from glass and metal
- Honey naturally crystallizes and is more likely to do so if the temperature is below 50ºF, the ratio of glucose and fructose in the honey, and pollen content.
- To turn your Coffee Blossom Honey back into a smooth liquid, put your honey in a vessel of warm water and allow it to slowly liquify.
- NOTE: Raw honey is not suitable for infants.
- Produced in Guatemala.