Spring represents all things good in life—light, growth, and perseverance. We’re excited to add this spring inspired coffee to our Cold Brew Filter Pack line in honor of our newly warm weather. With the fruitiness of plum and melon, paired with the rich sweetness of plum and cocoa, Bloom was engineered to pair perfectly with sunny mornings and fresh spring growth.
- Open this box and pull out the cello-wrapped filter-bag full of coffee. Then remove the filter-bag from the cello-wrapping.
- Set filter-bag into the bottom of a vessel of your choosing. The vessel must be large enough to hold 64oz of water, i.e., large pitcher, food-safe bucket, or kitchen bowl.
- Fill your vessel with 64oz of room temperature water.
- Place lid or covering on your brewing vessel and keep stored at room temperature for 15 hours.
- After the 15 hour brew time is complete, lift the filter out and let the liquid drain from the filter to capture all the cold brew goodness.
- Once brewed, this product is best stored in an airtight container and must be refrigerated. We recommend drinking this within 2 weeks.