If you’re an explorer at heart, and a huge fan of the cold variety of coffee, then you’ll appreciate the quest of trying new brews every month. Our 9 Month Cold Brew subscription lets people journey through our lineup of Farm to Cup Coffees with a super easy way to brew them. You’ll automatically receive two different 2-packs of our Cold Brew Filter Packs every month sent straight to your door. Brew with ease, all while taking the reminder to purchase new coffee out of the equation. Our filter packs come ready to be brewed, with ground Farm to Cup coffee inside a cold brew filter. Great as a gift or for yourself, it’s time to sign up and get started on your 9 month cold brew exploration. The first shipment will be mailed within one business day of initial purchase. This 9 month subscription includes 9 shipments of two 2-packs each, for a total of 18 Cold Brew Filter 2-Packs.
Examples of Cold Brew Filter Packs sent each month:
- A mix of our year-round and seasonal Light, Medium, and Dark roasted 2-packs
- Open box and pull out the cello-wrapped filter-bag full of coffee. Then remove the filter-bag from the cello-wrapping.
- Set filter-bag into the bottom of a vessel of your choosing. The vessel must be large enough to hold 64oz of water, i.e., large pitcher, food-safe bucket, or kitchen bowl.
- Fill your vessel with 64oz of room temperature water.
- Place lid or covering on your brewing vessel and keep stored at room temperature for 15 hours.
- After the 15 hour brew time is complete, lift the filter out and let the liquid drain from the filter to capture all the cold brew goodness.
- Once brewed, this product is best stored in an airtight container and must be refrigerated. We recommend drinking this within 2 weeks.