On Thursday, October 28th, we’ll be launching a new mobile ordering app paired with our new, digital Coffee Geek Rewards loyalty program. We’ve been working to create a more streamlined and remarkable experience for our mobile app users and we’re excited to unveil this on Thursday! We’ve digitized our customer rewards program which will now allow customers to earn rewards on both in-cafe and mobile app purchases. Read on below for more information about our new app & rewards program.
When does the current app stop working & the new app begin?
If you have the current app, all you’ll need to do is update it before you place your order this Thursday, October 28th. If you do not currently have our mobile app, on Thursday, you can click here and download it right away.
How does it work?
The mobile-ordering app and Coffee Geek Rewards Program are now streamlined in one place! At checkout, you just need to enter your phone number and it will automatically create a digital Coffee Geek Rewards account with us. If you set up your digital rewards account in a cafe, the mobile app will link to your account with the entry of your phone number at checkout. You will need to enter in your information even if you had the previous Stone Creek Coffee app.
The first time you check out, make sure to hit the “Send Code” button by the window where you enter in your phone number. That verification will make sure your information saves for future orders.
How do I earn points and what do they go towards?
You will earn 1 Coffee Geek Reward point for every $1 (pre-tax) spent on barista crafted beverages and beans in a cafe or through the mobile app. You can redeem points at the following tiers:
- 40 points: Free any size drip coffee beverage
- 75 points: Free any size barista crafted beverage
- 200 points: Free 1 pound or less of coffee beans (excludes Reserve coffee)
How can I check how many points I’ve earned?
When you begin earning points – there are two ways to see how many you’ve earned.
- There is a tab on the app that shows points earned and the rewards tiers.
- That information can also be accessed through Square by clicking here.
How do I enroll or sign up for the Coffee Geek Rewards?
Option 1: Simply tell your barista – I want to sign up for the Coffee Geek Reward program. It’s totally free, and will only require your phone number and email address. We use the information for identification and to send you special offers and announcements. You can opt out of the offers and announcements at any time.
- Between 10/28 – 11/11: When you sign up for Coffee Geek Rewards in the cafe and trade in your drink punch card with any amount of punches, we will give you a free latte. When you trade in your bean punch cards, we will manually add 20 points for every 1 pound bean punch & 70 points for every 5 pound bean punch.
- After 11/11: We will transfer drink punches into Coffee Geek Rewards by adding 5 points per drink punch to your Rewards account.
- Half-full drink card = 60 points
- Full drink card = 120 points
- We will transfer bean punches into Coffee Geek Rewards by adding:
- 20 points for every 1 pound bean punch
- 70 points for every 5 pound bean punch
Option 2: Just make an order through the new Stone Creek Coffee Mobile Ordering app on 10/28 or any date thereafter. You’ll automatically be signed up for Coffee Geek Rewards with any app purchase.
What about gift cards?
The new mobile app will accept your SCC Cafe Gift Cards! You can simply enter your gift card number in the appropriate payment section on the check-out page.
Click the button below on Thursday, October 28th to download our new mobile ordering app. No more forgetting your punch card. No more losing your free drink coupon. Let us track your rewards for you! You can also order online without the app when you click the button below.GET THE APP ORDER ONLINE