COME ON IN
Over the last three weeks we’ve been working on reopening our cafes using our App and Pick-Up only orders. We appreciate your patience as we have worked to ensure a safe environment for our employees and guests as we resume operations. Today we are excited to announce that beginning tomorrow, Friday – June 5th, our cafes will again allow customers inside to order with the barista at the register.
As you plan to come by there’s just a few things we’d like you to be aware of:
- First, We’re so glad you’re here! We’re excited to share coffee with you again.
- Our team will continue wearing masks to protect each other and our guests. We would ask each of our guests to also wear masks for the safety of our team.
- All orders are TO-GO right now. Please do not linger inside after you’ve received your order.
- Outdoor seating is open, but please practice social distancing.
- When standing in line, please stand on the designated markers in order to leave 6’ between yourself and the person ahead of you.
- We’ve installed plexi-glass barriers between you and the barista at the register as a precautionary measure. Once you’ve completed your order, please step back from the counter until your order is ready.
- You will be asked to sign for your order. We will provide a stylus for this purpose.
- We will not be able to accept cash currently. We will resume taking gift cards and you will be able to use your punch cards.
- We will continue to allow orders for pick-up over our App exclusively. For those coming to pick-up a mobile order, please follow the signs to the dedicated pick-up area.
- Hourly sanitation of high-traffic areas will continue.
Thank you for your support over these months as we’ve learned and grown together. We are very thankful to have so many guests and team members willing to speak up and help us think through each of the steps we’ve taken as a company. Please don’t hesitate to continue to share your feedback with us. We know it makes us better.NOW OPEN -- GET THE APP